Double-click to start typing
HOMES FOR SALE: APPEARANCE, PRICE, LOCATION, DESIRE
Let one our Professional Real Estate Agents help you to get the most out of your Property.
Whether Selling your home or an investment property, some important things you should
1. Upgrades may not increase the value, but they'll help to sell it.
2. Cleaning the property is the best policy.
3. Curb appeal is the first (and strongest) impression.
4. Pet odor and clutter leave the longest lasting impressions.
5. Neutral Paint and Decor will always appeal to buyer
6. Cheap fixes or updates will result in cheap (low) offers
7. Everything is negotiable
8. When Priced right it sells
9. LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION