Double-click to start typing
Mitchell Cohen has been working in the real estate industry for over 20 years. Many of those years were spent managing REO properties for Fannie Mae where he had gained a tremendous amount of experience listing, managing and selling REO properties.
Mitchell continues to work with Fannie Mae, as well as many other lenders. Mitchell was awarded "Premier Performer" at the most recent Fannie Mae Vendor Conference. Mitchell and his team of Real Estate agents serve Philadelphia, Montgomery and Bucks County.
Our Agents: Mitchell Cohen, Broker
Artur Santos, Stephen Kennedy, Mary Griffith, Roderick Walker, Sy Williams
Below is a list of some of the typical duties we will take care of when managing an REO property
- Secure and re-key all properties as needed
- Eviction process
- Perform Accurate Broker Price Opinions
- Assist in clearing title
- Obtain clean out and repair bids, if needed. Clean out and/or Repairs completed when applicable
- Turn on utilities
- List in Multiple Listing Service
- Provide Monthly Marketing Reports and / or updates upon request
- Utilize our office staff to ensure a smooth escrow